|[January 28, 2013]
Research and Markets: Wireless Network Traffic Worldwide: Forecasts and Analysis 2012-2017
DUBLIN --(Business Wire)--
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xgdnt5/wireless_network)
has announced the addition of the "Wireless
network traffic worldwide: forecasts and analysis 2012-2017"
report to their offering.
Far from growing dangerously fast, mobile data traffic may not grow
sufficiently fast to stop the mobile industry from shrinking.
Mobile data growth, which had once threatened to overwhelm networks, now
appears to be growin at a more manageable pace, even in fast developing
economies. The disruptive effect of Wi-Fi has limited the rate of
growth, and operators will have to adjust their strategies to a
This Report provides:
- wireless data traffic forecasts for eight global regions, plus fifteen
individual country markets
Traffic is broken down by:
- device type (voicephone, smartphone, mid-screen and large-screen
devices, plus M2M)
- for each device type by network type and business model: cellular,
private Wi-Fi, public Wi-Fi, MNO Wi-Fi and carrier-class Wi-Fi
- device adoption forecasts
- voice traffic forecasts expressed in bytes, split by circuit-switched
- a critique of mobile data forecasting
- analysis of commercial implications of forecasts for mobile operators
- analysis of drivers and inhibitors of growth in different regions of
- analysis of the impact of Wi-Fi on the mobile industry.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xgdnt5/wireless_network
[ Back To Microsoft News 's Homepage ]