WSO2 VP Will Bring Technical Workshop on Addressing Modern Enterprise IT Challenges to Colombo and San Francisco
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Palo Alto, CA (PRWEB) January 09, 2013
The global economy and rapidly shifting market dynamics have created a compelling need to build enterprise applications more efficiently, reliably, flexibly and manageably. At the same time, organizations face new challenges daily from huge data volumes to managing the latest mobile devices to controlling the cloud. In a half-day workshop for IT architects and developers, WSO2 examine how to address these demands by choosing a targeted set of capabilities for any given project using the modular, cloud-enabled WSO2 Carbon enterprise middleware platform.
The workshop, “Addressing Modern Enterprise Challenges with the WSO2 Platform,” will be presented by Jonathan Marsh, WSO2 vice president of business development and product design. The half-day session will run 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., and it is being held in two cities.
• Colombo, Sri Lanka, Tuesday, January 15, 2013, to register visit: http://wso2.com/events/workshops/2013-january-colombo-addressing-modern-enterprise-challenges-with-the-wso2-platform-workshop.
• San Francisco, CA, Tuesday, January 22, 2013, to register visit: http://wso2.com/events/workshops/2013-january-san-francisco-addressing-modern-enterprise-challenges-with-the-wso2-platform-workshop.
Jonathan will review WSO2’s platform architecture and capabilities, as well as examine how to get started on the WSO2 platform to meet common challenges faced by IT professionals today. The session will be organized along six topics:
• Get Lean and Flexible will provide an introduction to the WSO2 Carbon component framework.
• Getting Connected will examine the WSO2 service-oriented architecture (SOA) and integration platform.
• Keeping it Organized will look at the WSO2 governance and identity platform.
• Improve Productivity will explore the WSO2 application development platform.
• Address Emerging Enterprise Challenges will discuss APIs, ecosystems, the cloud, big data, and mobile computing.
• Understanding WSO2’s Open Source Business and Engagement Model will present WSO2’s vision for reinventing middleware technology.
Jonathan Marsh is WSO2 vice president of business development and product design. He has more than 15 years of experience helping to develop, standardize and promote core XML and Web services standards, and he previously served as an active member in the W3C and WS-I working groups and OASIS technical committees. Jonathan joined WSO2 in 2006 as the director of mashup technologies, leading the design and development of the WSO2 Mashup Server. Previously, Jonathan led the development of various Web services standards at Microsoft. Prior to Microsoft, he co-founded and served as design director of Walkabout Software, which Microsoft acquired.
WSO2 is the lean enterprise middleware company. It delivers the only complete open source enterprise SOA middleware stack purpose-built as an integrated platform to support today’s heterogeneous enterprise environments internally and in the cloud. WSO2’s service and support team is led by technical experts who have proven success in deploying enterprise SOAs and contribute to the technology standards that enable them. For more information, visit http://wso2.com, or check out the WSO2 community on the WSO2 Blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and FriendFeed.
Trademarks and registered trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013_WSO2/01_middleware/prweb10305852.htm
(c) 2013 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To Microsoft News 's Homepage ]