2012 1099-S Software - Free Trial Now Available from W2Mate.com
(PR Web Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) Chicago, IL (PRWEB) November 13, 2012
W2 Mate Software today announced the release of the 2012 1099-S Filing Software Module for use by business filers and accounting professionals reporting 1099Ss to the IRS in the 2013 tax season. Headquartered in the Chicago area, Illinois, W2 Mate software is one of the leading W2 and 1099 software developers in the US, with thousands of users nationwide.
In the past, only larger companies could afford an advanced 1099 S processing software system to manage 1099-S printing and electronic filing process. With 2012 / 2013 W2 Mate, any business can gain full-scale 1099 reporting management tools featuring state of the art integration with leading accounting and tax applications including Intuit QuickBooks, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage Peachtree and Sage DacEasy.
In a statement Nancy Walters, W2 Mate product manager at Real Business Solutions said, "This new release of W2 Mate reflects our commitment to delivering affordable, easy-to-buy and easy-to-use W2 1099 printing and filing solutions that help companies of every size process IRS 1099 tax forms in-house."
New changes and updates to forms 1099 were introduced by the IRS for 2012. New boxes have been added, some boxes have been removed and others have been renumbered, modified or moved. All these and other 1099 compliance changes are supported by W2 Mate software for the 2012 / 2013 tax season.
A free evaluation of W2 Mate 2012 can be downloaded from http://www.W2Mate.com/. Customers can purchase the software and receive it instantly.
W2 Mate is the perfect software program for business filers looking for answers to questions like how to generate a 1099 S tax form, how to electronically file 2012 1099Ss, how to report 1099 information to the state of Florida, how to print 1099-S forms from Sage Peachtree (50), how to print out 2012 1099 tax forms on a computer and many other similar questions.
Thanks to its powerful import wizard, W2 Mate program can remap 2012 1099 data stored inside different accounting packages into 1099-S forms. W2 Mate can import data from Sage Peachtree, Intuit QuickBooks (QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Enterprise, QuickBooks Premier), Sage DacEasy, Microsoft Dynamics(GP or SL), excel sheets and many other sources.
Using 1099 E-File is secure, easy to use, efficient, fast, flexible and helps save the environment. Any filer of information returns may file their returns electronically. Any corporation, partnership, employer, estate or trust, who files 250 or more 1099 forms for any calendar year, must file their Information Returns electronically. However, if you have less than 250, we encourage you to file these returns electronically. W2 Mate 2012 complies with IRS Publication 1220- Specifications for Filing Form 1098, 1099, 5498, and W-2G Electronically or Magnetically. W2 Mate also complies with 2012 SSA EFW2 format - Specifications for Filing Forms W-2 Electronically).
W2 Mate Software Highlights:
• Supports an unlimited number of 1099 Filers and unlimited number of employees and 1099 recipients.
• Fills in pre-printed 1099 Copy-A forms and prints other 1099 copies such as recipient and payer copies on plain paper using black ink.
• E-files 2012 W2s and 1099s with the SSA and IRS (no limitations on the number of tax forms or submissions).
• Creates 2012 employee W2's as PDF and recipient (vendor) 1099's as PDF.
• SSA-approved to print W2 and W3 forms on regular paper including government copies.
• Imports data from Intuit QuickBooks (QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Enterprise, and QuickBooks Premier), Microsoft Dynamics (GP or SL), Sage Peachtree, Sage DacEasy or CSV/ Excel.
• Efficient and intuitive manual W2 / 1099 data entry.
• Supports 1099MISC, 1099K, 1099INT, 1099DIV, 1099R, W2, W3, 1096, 1099S, 1098T, 1098, 1099A, 1099B, 1099C, 1099PATR, 1099OID.
• Automatically calculates Social Security and Medicare taxes. For paper filers 1096 and W3 are automatically generated.
• Supports Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000 or Windows 98.
• Roll-over of payer and recipient information from year to year.
• Password protection and data validation.
• Generates printing labels, form totals and recipient lists.
• Prompt, courteous and reliable U.S.-based support through phone, chat or e-mail.
• Network ready with affordable pricing for multiple seats.
• Exports W2s and 1099s to excel.
• Meets IRS and SSA regulations.
• TIN matching and verification including reports for missing TINs and TIN matching errors.
• Built-in links to form instructions and websites for the IRS, SSA and government tax agencies.
• Prepares 1099s for a contract workers.
• Helps filers comply with state 1099 filing requirements.
• Includes 2012 form 1099 instructions.
A free 2012 1099-S Software Demo can be downloaded by visiting http://www.realtaxtools.com/.
About Real Business Solutions: Established in 2003, Real Business Solutions is an industry leader in providing Payroll database software, 1099 forms programs and W2 processing software solutions for 2013, 2012, 2011 and before. Real Business Solutions products are used by thousands of businesses, tax professionals, non-profit organization, and government agencies all across America. The Company's mission has been to provide powerful and great value software solutions coupled with high quality customer service.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/IRS/Form-1099-S/prweb9997633.htm
(c) 2012 PRWEB.COM Newswire
[ Back To Microsoft News 's Homepage ]