Insurance Automation Group Releases New Version of iAutomate: Recovery CaseManager Suite for Health Plans and Commercial Recovery Firms
New version is ICD-10 compliant, improves workflow, and enhances claims data management for health cost containment
WESTBROOK, ME – November 8, 2012 – Insurance Automation Group announces a new version of its iAutomate: Recovery CaseManager Suite, a comprehensive suite of software modules that manages the entire cost-containment process, from identification through recovery, for health plans and commercial recovery firms. This new version is fully compliant with ICD-10, offers a new look and feel to improve the user experience, and adds a number of enhancements that improve reporting, data management, and workflow. New enhancements include:
- ICD-10 Compliance: The new version is fully compliant with ICD-10; users have the ability to look up both ICD9 and ICD10 codes and descriptions within the software.
- Reporting: A new scheduling capacity enables health plans and commercial firms to automatically generate reports with desired frequency. In addition, users can now generate reports for “New Analysis” and “New Identification Category”.
- New Screens: This version includes new screens, including for online questionnaire processing and advance claims search. It also improves the coordination of benefits (COB) screens and functionality.
• Improved Data Look-Up: This version enhances data look-up by enabling users to hover the pointer over a specific icon to view associated information in an expanded window.
- Improved Workflow: The ability to customize workflow features driven by status is now enhanced, and new features automate file and case management.
“This new version of iAutomate: Recovery CaseManager suite enables our health plan and commercial recovery firm customers to be fully compliant with ICD-10 in their cost-containment process,” says Jeff Bucci, National Sales Manager, Insurance Automation Group. “In addition, we’ve improved numerous functions to increase our users’ workflow and performance, as they manage their increasingly complex claims recovery process.”
Automate: Recovery CaseManager Suite is a single platform application with a suite of optional modules that enables health plans and commercial recovery firms to capture recovery dollars and optimize cost containment. It manages the entire spectrum of the recovery process, from claims identification and management, subrogation, coordination of benefits, workers’ compensation, overpayments, duplicate claims, ineligible claims, and data matching. iAutomate: Recovery CaseManager Suite is used by commercial recovery firms and by health plans that cover more than 40 million lives, helping them double recoveries and substantially lower total cost of ownership.
About Insurance Automation Group
The Insurance Automation Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of Workgroup Technology Partners, a provider of advanced technology solutions and services based in Westbrook, Maine. The Insurance Automation Group develops software solutions that help insurance firms and health plans grow their businesses and capture more revenue without adding personnel overhead. The product line includes the iAutomate: Recovery CaseManager Suite, a modular solution that helps health plans and commercial recovery firms capture recovery dollars and optimize cost containment, and iAutomate: Erlon Surety and iAutomate: Company Surety, which automate the entire surety workflow process. For more information, call 207-856-5300 or visit http://www.insuranceautomationgroup.com.
Insurance Automation Group
Harris Media Services
As a community-building service, TMCnet allows user submitted content which is not always proofed by TMCnet editors. If you feel this entry is of inferior quality or wish to report it for some reason, please forward the URL to "webedit [AT] tmcnet [DOT] com" with your comments.
[ Back To Microsoft News 's Homepage ]